›Choreographic Dialogues‹ is a two week long residency programme designed to offer performers and choreographers based in North Rhine-Westphalia the opportunity to reflect in-depth on their own practices.
Participating artists are given the chance to collaborate during their residency with a national or international visiting dialogue partner of their choice.
The objective is not primarily to work on an existing project but rather to allow them space and time to research a specific subject or to critically engage with their own methodologies and approaches in dialogue with transdisciplinary perspectives.
A residency in the frame of ›Choreographic Dialogues‹ can incorporate the following:
- Studio space
- Local accommodation
- Weekly grant allowance
- Travel costs covering one journey from within NRW to PACT Zollverein
- Technical equipment (subject to availability)
A residency project will not have a public showing.
Participating artists to date:
- Julia Riera & Dana Singer
- Theresa Hupp & Thomas Verstraeten
- Antonia Steffens & Bruno Listopad
- Wilhelmina Willie Stark & Katja Cheraneva
- Freddy Houndekindo, Juliette Adrover, Alice Thomas, Ali Ostovar & Elizabeth Waterhouse
- Susanne Grau, Adriana Gheorghe & Andros Zins-Browne
- Esta Matkovic & Tine Van Aerschot
- Montserrat Gardó Castillo & Dragana Bulut
- Reut Shemesh, Daniel Rademacher & Lilia Mestre
- Raymond Liew Jin Pin & Verena Billinger
- Lili M. Rampre & Robin Faure
- Luisa Saraiva & Lea Letzel
- HartmannMüller & Oblivia
- Ursula Nill & Johanna-Yasirra Kluhs
- Özlem Alkis & Myriam van Imschoot
- Chikako Kaido & Thomas Lehmen
- Enis Turan & Keren Levi
- Antje Velsinger & Lena Lessing
- Marie-Lena Kaiser & Franz Anton Cramer
- Jan Rohwedder & Michiel Vandevelde