Contact / Getting here
Phone +49 (0)201.289 47 00
Fax +49 (0)201.289 47 2100
Plan you visit
Bicycle racks for securing are available.
VRR (regional train service)
Deutsche Bahn (National train service)
U107: Abzweig Katernberg / Essen Zollverein
Train station Essen Zollverein-Nord
Important note: Parking in front of PACT is currently limited. Please use car park A2 at Zeche Zollverein, from there it is a 5-minute walk to PACT.
To navigate with Google Maps: »Zollverein car park A2«
Gastronomy / Wims Kochwerk
Drinks and light meals are served in the foyer at PACT before and after performances. The foyer opens one hour before performances begin. Exceptions are exhibitions, durational events and events with free entry, where the house opens at the time announced.
Learn more about our partner Wims Kochwerk here: www.wims-kochwerk.de
Box office / info desk
The box office is open one hour before the performance begins. Exceptions are exhibitions, durational events and events with free entry, where the house opens at the time announced. Reserved tickets will be available to pick up until 30 minutes before the event starts. Please note: For most of the events there will be no entry after the official time announced.
Information on accessibility:
- Ground-level entrance
- Ticket office, foyer on the ground floor / barrier-free
- WC on the ground floor / barrier-free
- Lift for access to OG, cannot be operated independently, please inform the box office or register at email@example.com.
- Stage on the upper floor / barrier-free
- Disabled parking spaces to the right of the entrance / free of charge
Walk from the tram stop:
- After getting off at the tram stop Abzweig Katernberg (line 107), cross the railway tracks to the left.
- Then cross Gelsenkirchener Straße.
- Attention! Traffic lights have a signal.
- Continue on Gelsenkirchener Straße in a southerly direction.
- After 60 metres, cross Haldenstraße.
- Attention! No traffic lights and no zebra crossing
- Continue on Gelsenkirchener Straße
- After 150 metres, cross Bullmannnaue.
- Caution! No traffic lights and no zebra crossing.
- Turn right.
- Then 290 metres further on Bullmannaue
- Turn left
- After 40 metres, the entrance is on the right-hand side